Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya
- Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation Services
- Vocational and Community Training
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Economic empowerment (employment and micro-finance programmes)
- Livelihood Program
- Counselling and educational programs
- Sensitisation and awareness creation
- Provision of low cost appliances and mobility aids
For the past 52 years A.P.D.K has been serving thousands of people living with disabilities countrywide.
The mission of APDK is enabling persons with disabilities to overcome their physical limitations and empowering them socially and economically to become fully integrated members of their communities.